Friday 2 June 2017

May winners


Good morning, it's time to announce the winners from our May challenge and say a big thank you to everyone who joined in, we saw some awesome creation and really enjoyed visiting your blogs. So for the winners...................

The prizes from Penny Black

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Eve

Elly

Vinita

The voucher from Crafts U Love

Helen

And the dies from Sizzix

Netty

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I can send your prizes.


As usual the Design Team have been keeping their eyes on the entries using Penny Black stamps and would like to invite Lynda to be out Guest Designer in July, please mail me so I can tell you more about our theme for that month.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge.

6 comments:

New Creations said...

Wow! Thank u Penny black to choose my creation! Congrats to other winners and GDT too!
Off to mail you!

Jane said...

Well done to all xx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

ellyscard creatief said...

L:ovely suprise to see my name. Thank you so much.
Congrats to the other winners too.

Annette said...

Thanks so much for picking my card. Well done to the other winners too. xx

Helen said...

Oh wow...what a lovely surprise to see my card among the winners!
Thanks so much!
Helen x