Wednesday 1 June 2011

June challange

A very Good Morning to you all and welcome to another challenge where we have the theme:

Your My Favourite

That's right, use you favourite Penny Black stamp and create absolutely anything you wish, how simple is that ? And if you really can't choose..........I couldn't either..........then why not enter twice and double up your chances of winning one of the great prizes on offer again this month.

Have you visited Penny Blacks web site, if not what are you waiting for ? You you can join the Penny Black Club and be amongst the first to hear all the news about new releases. Plus you can even share your work with other Penny Black lovers at the Penny Black Circle as well as join in their competitions and win some super prizes.

Prizes from Penny Black include a set of the super new A Touch of Whimsy stamps and a super cute new Slapstick stamp........sorry about the rotten picture, don't you just hate trying to take shots of plastic wrappings.............

Dick from PB Stamps is again offering one very lucky winner a lifetime 15% discount off all purchases from their store which is like an Aladdin's cave so you will want to grab a coffee before your visit because there is so much to see.


And Letraset are again offering a set of Aquamarkers, their wonderful watercolour pens to another lucky winner. Letraset's website has loads of information about their products and links to ideas, inspiration and exciting new products, some of which will be appearing on Create and Craft this week, so do pop along and have a browse.

Next for some inspiration to set you on your way and the Design team have come up with some super work as always.

If you read my post yesterday you will know that Clare is joining the design Team. Clare will be sharing her lovely work with us next month but she has asked if she can start visiting some of you this month as she is really keen to get involved, so please join us in giving her a warm welcome.







Shirley


Tracy




24 comments:

Squirrel x said...

OMG Brenda! Trying to choose a favourite PB is nearly impossible! But I will give it a darned good try, lol. Sxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Ladies.xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous DT cards! i couldn't choose a fav i love them all!!

Siobhan Fyffe said...

Not easy to pick my all time favouite but I love these two and use them fairly often!! Looking forward to seeing the other samples.I love Louise's card with the cat in the bra!! Brilliant!
Siobhan

KraftyKaren said...

Fab challenge - but I have so many favourites LOL!! I will try to narrow it down to my fave Christmas stamp and a fave birthday one. Lovely examples from the design team.

Karen x

Card Couture said...

I hope I have done it right, this is my first time here. If I have messed up please let me know xxx

Jennie

craftymom205 said...

Love all the inspiration.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Little K Smith said...

Lovely work from the DT, but a very hard challenge! There're all my faves! :D
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

i agree; very challenging! lovely DT cards!

Whisper said...

How hard was this challenge, with so many fabby stamps to choose from, where do you start !!,

Fabby DT cards, Luv Sam x

mueppi said...

Graet works by DT!
Hugs Gisela

Suzie Q said...

such beautiful samples thanks for the inspiration girlies x
hugys
Suzie qx

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Trying to chose one Pb stamp was hard I just love every one of them . Beautiful cards by the DT
Marilyn

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Great challenge - thanks! I used all my favourite things on my card plus it's going to my fav person in the world: my DD for her birthday. Beautiful DT cards - thanks so much for the inspiration. Just linked my card up - TIA for peeking :-)

Lynn said...

Just linked my card - hard choosing just one favourite when they are all special in different ways.

Lynn x

Katherine K :) said...

What a great challenge! So difficult to choose a favorite! Aren't they all favorites for one reason or another?? :) DT all your cards are amazing. My computer was acting up and I was finally able to link my card today - don't u just love when technology is not cooperative?! Have a great day all!

Angela P said...

A great challenge. My first time. The DT cards look amazing and so many great cards entered too.

Dawn T said...

oh how hard to chose... even two is too hard. Love all my PB critters.

NanaConnie said...

The only way to choose a PB favorite is use one. Whichever one I'm using is my favorite st that moment! I simply love every one of them. Great challenge, nonetheless.

Yulis Kartika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yulis Kartika said...

I have link up my creation, so many great creation here, hopefully it could be count on :)
I love my PB collection, and Hedgie is my fave
Thanks for beautiful cards from the DT, inspirated me so much

Hugs, Yulis

moca said...

Lovely challenge, and so beautiful cards from the DT!!
bye
Monica

Sue said...

Brilliant Dt work thanks for a great challenge Luv Sue x

Amy Johnson said...

I couldn't pick a favorite image! I love them all! Thanks for the easy challenge though!